Conversion: How to add a button to your campaign.
Every email needs a call to action. Buttons serve as a visually appealing call to action that makes it easier for a lead to get in touch with you. This guide will explore how you can setup two different types of buttons:
- Buttons that call a phone number.
- Buttons that redirect to a website page.
- Navigate to the campaign you'd like to edit and select the Edit button.
- Drag the Button block from the blocks section into the portion of your email you'd like it to be in.
3a. If you'd like to redirect to a web-page, edit your button text, then paste in the web address you want your button to redirect to.
3b. If you'd like the button to call a phone number, edit your button text, enter prefix tel:+1, then add the phone number your want your button to call. Be certain to follow this exact format: tel:+1###-###-####.
Congratulations! You've added an easy call-to-action to your email template. Now, make sure to test your email by sending it to yourself.
Be sure to check out our other guides!
- How to create charge-specific email campaigns.
- How to create emails that populate with recipients name and charge.
- How to clean out your MailChimp® audience.
- How to dodge spam filters and reach arrestees.
Having trouble? Contact us and we’ll troubleshoot with you.